Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment annonce pour le 3 mai 2022, le film Turning Red (Alerte rouge) en 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray et DVD. Réalisé par Domee Shi, il met en vedette les voix anglaises de Rosalie Chiang, Sandra Oh, Ava Morse, Maitreyi Ramakrishnan et Hyein Park.
Des pistes sonores anglaises et française seront disponibles.
Mei Lee, une adolescente de 13 ans, vivant à Toronto, au Canada, est déchirée entre être la fille dévouée de sa mère et le chaos de l’adolescence. Sa mère protectrice, voire un peu autoritaire, Ming, n’est jamais loin de sa fille, une triste réalité pour l’adolescente. Et comme si les changements dans ses intérêts, ses relations et son corps ne suffisaient pas, chaque fois qu’elle est trop énervée (ce qui est pratiquement TOUJOURS), elle devient un panda roux géant!
Voici la bande-annonce :
Voici le communiqué (en anglais) :
LOS ANGELES, CA (April 11, 2022) – Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red debuts on all major digital platforms April 26 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on May 3, just in time for Mother’s Day. Pixar fans can transport back to the early aughts and experience all the warm and fuzzy red panda Mei-hem with never-before-seen bonus material including seven deleted scenes, three featurettes and audio commentary with Director Domee Shi. Turning Red is also streaming on Disney+.
In Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red, confident, dorky 13-year-old Mei must balance being a dutiful daughter with the chaos of adolescence. Her slightly overbearing mom is never far from her daughter. And, as if changes to Mei’s interests, relationships and body aren’t enough, whenever she gets too excited, she “poofs” into a giant red panda!
- Audio Commentary – View the film with audio commentary by director Domee Shi, producer Lindsey Collins, and director of photography Mahyar Abousaeedi.
- Life of a Shot – Domee Shi and members of the crew describe the many-layered process and artistry involved in creating the hilarious Red Peony scene – from observing red pandas in a zoo to creating a storyboard to finalizing the animation and background lighting.
- Build Your Own Boy Band – Step backstage to learn how 4*TOWN came to animated life. From creating each band member’s persona to writing and producing the songs to fine-tuning the details of their stadium performance, the filmmakers reveal how they designed the ultimate boy band.
- Ani-Mei-Tion – Because Mei’s heightened emotionality is central to the story, it was important that her look and movement reflect that energy. Learn how Domee Shi led the animation team to incorporate hints of expressive anime to create Mei’s lovable, dynamic character.
- Deleted Scenes
- Deleted Scenes Introduction – Director Domee Shi introduces scenes not included in the final version of Turning Red.
- Intro Meilin – In this alternate opening, Ming and young Mei have their portrait taken in a studio…but Ming has her own specific vision for the photo.
- Taming The Panda – Under her mother’s guidance, Mei learns techniques to control her ability to magically turn into a red panda…to varying degrees of success.
- The Debate – Mei runs for class president against frenemy Tyler, and the speeches get a little out of hand.
- Fei And Christina Hang – Mei (formerly Fei) shares a banana split while having a heart-to-heart with Aunt Christina.
- 4*TOWN Dilemma – Mei scores tickets to her dream concert, but her strict mother won’t let her out of the house. What will she do?
- Roping In Leo – Pleading with Leo for help with getting out of trouble, Mei learns a couple of his closely guarded secrets.
- Easter Egg – Robutton Deleted Scene – An alternate ending in which Mei, finding herself sitting next to her 4*TOWN dream-idol Robaire on a flight to California, has some feelings.
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
Rosalie Chiang as Meilin Lee
Sandra Oh as Ming Lee
Ava Morse as Miriam
Hyein Park as Abby
Maitreyi Ramakrishnan as Priya
Orion Lee as Jin Lee
Tristan Allerick Chen as Tyler Nguyen-Baker
Lindsey Collins, p.g.a.
Original Songs by
and Finneas O’Connell
Digital: April 26
Physical: May 3
Digital: 4K UHD, HD, SD
Physical: 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K UHD + Blu-ray + Digital Code), Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray + Digital Code) & DVD
Feature Run Time
Approx. 100 minutes
U.S. Rated PG
Bonus material not rated
4K Ultra HD: English 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Dolby Digital, English 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, Spanish 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, English 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos, English AD 2.0 Dolby Digital
Blu-ray: English 7.1 DTS-HDMA, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 5.1 DTS-HDHR, English 2.0 Dolby Digital, English AD 2.0 Dolby Digital
DVD: English 5.1 Dolby, Spanish 5.1 Dolby, English 2.0 Dolby, English AD 2.0 Dolby
Digital: English Dolby Atmos (UHD only, some platforms), English 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, English Descriptive Audio 2.0 Dolby Digital (some platforms)
4K Ultra HD: English SDH, Spanish
Blu-ray: English SDH, Spanish
DVD: English SDH, Spanish
Digital: English SDH, French, Spanish (some platforms)